Broken links
Wim Vinckier
2013-06-21 06:09:27 UTC

I just want to let you know that the download links on
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/core/download.cgi are broken. I had to use
the archive server to find the downloads. There are also some death links
in the README file which in the repository. A few of the links on
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/core/trunk/README refer to
ws.apache.org while it probably has to change to axis.apache.org.

Regards,

wim vinckier.
Rajika Kumarasiri

wim vinckier.
Wim Vinckier
2013-06-24 09:19:08 UTC

The issues are created.

wim.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <
Post by Rajika Kumarasiri
hi,
Can you create an issue in jira with this problem. That will help to track.
Rajika
Hi,
wim vinckier.
Rajika Kumarasiri

wim vinckier.
Baxi, Rinil Rushabh
2013-06-26 04:38:51 UTC

Please let me know the alternate link to download AXIS2C 1.6.0 source code for linux.

Best Regards,
Rinil

Can you create an issue in jira with this problem. That will help to track.

Rajika

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Wim Vinckier <wimpunk+axis-***@public.gmane.org<mailto:wimpunk+axis-***@public.gmane.org>> wrote:
Hi,

I just want to let you know that the download links on
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/core/download.cgi are broken. I had to use
the archive server to find the downloads. There are also some death links
in the README file which in the repository. A few of the links on
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/core/trunk/README refer to
ws.apache.org<http://ws.apache.org/> while it probably has to change to axis.apache.org<http://axis.apache.org/>.

Regards,

wim vinckier.
Tharindu Mathew
2013-06-26 04:58:29 UTC
You can get the 1.6.0 source from [0].

[0] -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/c/core/branches/c/1.6.x/1.6.0/c/
Hi,****
** **
*Sent:* Monday, June 24, 2013 8:13 PM
*To:* Apache AXIS C User List
** **
Thanks.****
** **
Rajika****
** **
wrote:****
Hi,
The issues are created.
wim.****
** **
On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <
hi, ****
** **
Can you create an issue in jira with this problem. That will help to
track. ****
** **
Rajika****
** **
Hi,
** **
Wim Vinckier
2013-06-26 06:47:50 UTC
I found the package on [1] archive.apache.org.

[1] http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/c/1_6_0/

wim vinckier.

*Sent:* Monday, June 24, 2013 8:13 PM
*To:* Apache AXIS C User List
** **
Thanks.****
** **
Rajika****
** **
wrote:****
Hi,
The issues are created.
wim.****
** **
On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <
hi, ****
** **
Can you create an issue in jira with this problem. That will help to
track. ****
** **
Rajika****
** **