Axis2C conference/events?
Pavani J
2013-08-29 17:18:17 UTC

My apologies if this is not the right place to ask this question.

Does apache/axis2c hosts any events or conference to give users a chance to
directly speak to axis2c developers regarding questions or request for a
feature?

Will there be any conference for official release announcement that can be
attended by users?
Or it is just announced on their website?

One last question, does anybody know when axis2c-1.7.0 will be released?

I really appreciate your time and answers.

Thanks,
Pavani
Samisa Abeysinghe
2014-08-28 01:07:38 UTC
If at all, it is ApacheCon. But not sure how many developers visit in
person.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe