How to turn off client side loggin
Manoj Dhirde
2016-02-26 12:54:11 UTC
Hi Guys,

We need to turn off Axis client side logging, can you please suggest steps
to achieve this.

Regards,

Manoj Dhirde.
Dinesh Weerapurage

Manoj Dhirde.
Manoj Dhirde
2016-02-26 16:44:30 UTC
Thanks Dinesh for passing the guide,

We are using Axis 1.6.0. I achieved no Axis Client side logging by
setting axisEnv->log->enabled = AXIS2_FALSE, but my objective is to not
have even the log file created.

We create axis environment for each thread and we saw leaking file handles
in cases where environments are created for each thread but some issue
causes threads to hang. So the objective was Axis to not attempt
creating/opening log file at all. Do you think its possible?

Regards,

Manoj Dhirde.
Post by Dinesh Weerapurage
This may help you,
http://wso2.com/library/3238/
Dinesh.
--
Be happy
Post by Manoj Dhirde
Hi Guys,
We need to turn off Axis client side logging, can you please suggest
steps to achieve this.
Regards,
Manoj Dhirde.
--
*Manoj Dhirde*
Senior Developer
*P:* +353 1 685 2839
*E:* ***@incognito.com
*Toll-Free:* 1-800-877-1856

*F:* 604-688-4339
*VoIP:* sip:***@sip.incognito.com

[image: Incognito Software Inc.] <http://www.incognito.com>

<http://www.incognito.com/company/events>
Dinesh Weerapurage
2016-02-26 17:25:11 UTC
It's been a while since I looked into Axis2/C code. Therefore I can not say
it for sure, but I want to say it is possible. I know, my response it not
helpful.

Dinesh.

--
Be happy
Post by Manoj Dhirde
Thanks Dinesh for passing the guide,
We are using Axis 1.6.0. I achieved no Axis Client side logging by
setting axisEnv->log->enabled = AXIS2_FALSE, but my objective is to not
have even the log file created.
We create axis environment for each thread and we saw leaking file handles
in cases where environments are created for each thread but some issue
causes threads to hang. So the objective was Axis to not attempt
creating/opening log file at all. Do you think its possible?
Regards,
Manoj Dhirde.
Post by Dinesh Weerapurage
This may help you,
http://wso2.com/library/3238/
Dinesh.
--
Be happy
Manoj Dhirde
2016-02-29 12:21:07 UTC
Hi Guys,

As per my earlier email and Dinesh's suggestion, does anyone know whether
we can instruct Axis to not attempt creating/opening log file at all.

Regards,

Manoj Dhirde.
Post by Manoj Dhirde
Thanks Dinesh for passing the guide,
We are using Axis 1.6.0. I achieved no Axis Client side logging by
setting axisEnv->log->enabled = AXIS2_FALSE, but my objective is to not
have even the log file created.
We create axis environment for each thread and we saw leaking file
handles in cases where environments are created for each thread but some
issue causes threads to hang. So the objective was Axis to not attempt
creating/opening log file at all. Do you think its possible?
Regards,
Manoj Dhirde.
Post by Dinesh Weerapurage
This may help you,