AXIS2C Rest behavior
GIACAMOND
2013-03-01 12:40:11 UTC
Hello,

I'm implementing a solution under AXIS2C 1.7.0, and I had to make a small
correction to : http_sender.c module to send correctly pure "rest" query
(no soap). The problem was that the query string was not sent.

My code is in RED bellow.

Thank a lot for what you guys did J.

Best regards,

Jean-Marc

I have change the following line of codes:

More or Less line 650.

/* Processing HTTP GET, HEAD and DELETE */

axis2_char_t *request_params = NULL;

axis2_char_t *path = NULL;

request_params = axis2_http_sender_get_param_string(sender, env,
msg_ctx);

if(request_params)

{

/* substituting AXIS2_Q_MARK for "?" */

path = axutil_strcat(env, axutil_url_get_path(url, env),
AXIS2_Q_MARK_STR,

request_params, NULL);

AXIS2_FREE(env->allocator, request_params);

request_params = NULL;

}

else

{

/* JML Begin */

/* path = axutil_strdup(env, axutil_url_get_path(url, env)); */

path = axutil_strcat(env, axutil_url_get_path(url, env),

axutil_url_get_query(url, env), NULL);

/* JML End */

}
Nandika Jayawardana
2013-03-01 14:38:17 UTC
Hi Marc,

Can you create a jira and attach your change. It would help us to fix the
problem.

Regards
Nandika
Hello,****
** **
{****
}****
else****
{****
* /* JML Begin */*
* /* path = axutil_strdup(env, axutil_url_get_path(url, env));
*/*
** **
GIACAMOND
2013-03-01 16:46:36 UTC
how can I create a jira ????

}
Alex Mantaut
2013-03-01 17:04:17 UTC

Jira is used to keep track of Axis2/C issues...
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C

You will need an user in the system, then go to issues and new issues, and
create an issue with a detailed description of the problem and the proposed
patch...
how can I create a jira ????****
** **
*Envoyé :* vendredi 1 mars 2013 15:38
*À :* Apache AXIS C User List
** **
****
Hello,****
****
*/*****
path = axutil_strcat(env, axutil_url_get_path(url, env),****
axutil_url_get_query(url, env), NULL);****
* **/* JML End */*****
}****
****
****
****
** **
Mantaut Alex
Intraway Corp.

+54 (11) 6040-4000
MSN: alex.mantaut-ro2W59sq0mZWk0Htik3J/***@public.gmane.org

Visit our website at http://www.intraway.com
Proud to be an ISO 9001:2008 certified company