RESTful GET parameters
Miller, Gerald
2017-02-02 19:44:58 UTC
The examples in the samples directory are detached from the reality of WSDL-generated code, For example, echo takes {param} and somehow converts it into the value for text, but studying it yields nothing of relevance to generated adv_ code. I can modify my services.xml to enable RESTful GET, and if I also modify the generated code to ignore the lack of a namespace in the qname, I can even get a response, but I can't figure out a way to get input_var10 to include anything from the URL as assignments to its components, regardless of whether I append them to the path, place them after ? with & delimiters, or append a JSON string, among an infinite number of other poorly documented possibilities. On top of that, the only example given in the description of RESTful GET is VERSION, which is a degenerate one having no inputs, thereby making it all but useless for illustration's sake!

This communication, along with its attachments, is considered confidential and proprietary to Vistronix. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Note that unauthorized disclosure or distribution of information not generally known to the public is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.